Wednesday, February 1, 2017

TransCat Pencil Adventures #4: Unsafety Pins


Happy Black History Month, comic fans!
Now I told you in one of my previous blogs I was going to try and keep TransCat alive during the hiatus with short, free comics as well as some premium content on my Patreon. Well allow me to kick it off with the first of many free short comics, my tribute to Black Lives Matter (plus a short critique on aspects of performative social justice).

In that spirit, please allow me to direct your attention to the BLM donations page! not all of us can be on the streets, fighting the good fight along with these brave people, but with our help, we can make sure they continue to have access to the supplies and resources they need while they're hittin' the streets.

> > > CLICK HERE TO DONATE < < <

If you have some dough left over after donating to BLM please consider pledging to my Patreon. More content like this is sure to be coming in the near future. Have a wonderful February, hopefully you learn some stuff about black history you didn't already know, and maybe you'll even find a Valentine.

Farewell for now~

Knave


No comments:

Post a Comment