Thursday, May 26, 2016

Just One More Quick Thing!


So as I mentioned before, I'll be tabling at the Queer Comics Expo at the Cartoon Art Museum this June, on the 18th and 19th.
What I don't think I've mentioned before is that on the 17th I will also be at the Cartoon Art Museum (New Location at 275 5th St. San Francisco) for a gallery opening, featuring a lot of the artists who contributed work towards the Alphabet Anthology this summer. Just in case you forgot, I am among those artists!
Official invites have not been sent out yet, but I wanted to give my fanbase the heads up, so they know what to expect!
If you're in the Bay area in California, please come check us out! Both the gallery AND the convention! i'm certain it will be a blast!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta finish getting ready for Fanime tomorrow ;-)

Don't forget to pick up your copy of TransCat Issue 7 from the Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment